What is considered emergency maintenance?
While our team is on-site Monday- Friday to help with any of your maintenance needs there may be times when you have a maintenance request come up after our office hours that can not wait until the following day.
If it is after hours and you see your maintenance concern on the list below please call our Emergency Maintenance Hotline at 614.722.7318.
- No heat
- No AC when the home is 76° or greater
- No electricity
- No water
- Broken pipes
- Non-working appliances; including washer and dryer
- Fire damage (Please contact 911 if you experience a fire)
- Flooding or water leaking
- Smoke detector beeping
- Malfunctioning toilet
- Malfunctioning elevator
- Malfunctioning garage door
- Being locked out of your home during non-office hours