We are proud of our communities at Champion, and because of that, we want to give each of them its time in the spotlight. Each community has its own character -as well as it’s own batch of characters who run the place.
For the month of June, we’re honoring Ashbrook Run and it’s HUGE floorplans as our Community of the Month:
Meet the Staff
Name: Tara M.
Title: Training and Compliance Manager
- What is your hometown? Pataskala
- Favorite place to go in Canal Winchester? Buffalo Wild Wings
- Fun fact? I have traveled to Puerto Rico to watch a Crew game.
- Any comment you’d like to make about working at Ashbrook? I enjoy meeting and getting to know our residents.
Name: Erica K.
Title: Property Manager
- What is your hometown? Hilliard, OH
- Favorite place to go in Canal Winchester? Shades on the Canal (restaurant)
- Fun fact? I do a lot of volunteer work for Donate Life. I have been interviewed by channel 4, 10 and have done numerous other public speaking events sharing my story about donation.
- Any comment you’d like to make about working at Ashbrook? I enjoy the residents and the beautiful community we have to offer.
Name: Danny W.
- What is your hometown? Grand Forks, North Dakota. About 100 miles from the Canadian border.
- Favorite place to go in Canal Winchester? Dragon China Restaurant. Can never go wrong with Chinese food.
- Fun fact? Spent twenty years of my life overseas living in South Africa, so I suppose you could say I’m kinda of a Southern boy.
- Any comment you’d like to make about working at Ashbrook Run? I love the area and view on the back of the property where the water with the wildlife are, gives Ashbrook Run a very peaceful atmosphere.
Ashbrook Run boasts an unbeatable Canal Winchester location. Work in downtown Columbus? Get to work or back home in just 16 minutes. Being next to Gender Road makes it easy to get anywhere you need to be.
You can find a Giant Eagle, Kroger. and Walmart, all 5-7 minutes away, as well as the Winchester Square Shopping Center. Like to be outside? Two Groveport Parks and Recreation Facilities, as well as three golf courses are within 15 minutes. Can you think of a better location than that?
Next month we will be featuring Sawmill Crossing in Dublin, Ohio as our Community of the Month.