We know you’re busy. That’s why we have our convenient online resident portal, so you can view your account, pay your rent online, submit maintenance requests, and more! All from your computer, tablet, or smart phone.
You can make one-time payments and set up automatic payments so you don't have to think about it every month.
Place a maintenance work order online and one of our skilled technicians will address it promptly.
Refer a Friend
Friends make the best neighbors! Submit a refer a friend request and you could even receive a referral reward.
The following items are in addition to your lease and/or is an explanation of lease paragraphs. Any violations will result in a fine of $25 per occurrence.
- There is a limited amount of parking spaces available. Residents must park in designated areas only. All motorcycles must use plywood to protect asphalt. Parking is not permitted on grass, along roadways, in fire lanes or any other area not designated. All signs posted with permits, residents agree to follow all restrictions. Parking is reserved for residents. All guests must park in parking lots provided. Any removal of vehicles is done at the owner’s expense. Parking is limited to passenger vehicles. No boats, trailers or storage of vehicles are permitted.
- No car repairs are permitted on the property. All vehicles must be fully operable and with proper tags. You will be subject to removal of the vehicle and any costs incurred.
- No trash is to be stored outside of your home. All trash must be disposed of by placing trash and debris inside the dumpsters. Do not place trash and/or other objects around the trash container or on the breezeway.
- No items are permitted to be stored outside of your home. All items must be stored inside your home or in the garage (if applicable). Storage of items around air conditioning unit may cause the unit to malfunction, which the tenant will be charged for. Any items being stored outside of your apartment will result in a $25 fine.
- Any and all guests must be accompanied by a current resident in order to utilize swimming pool and tennis courts. Resident may bring up to two guests at any time. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Residents are not permitted to use any outside faucets. These are reserved for use of management only. Any hoses found will be taken at the expense of the resident. Any resident in violation of using the faucets will be subject to a $25 fine.
- Pool rules are posted during open season. Please abide by them and encourage others to do the same. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times while in the pool area. Pools may not be reserved for private parties. Absolutely no swimming pool use will be permitted outside of posted pool hours.
- Window covering of drapes and window blinds are to be of neutral tone backing only. Other colors will result in removal. All mini-blinds provided must remain up at all times.
- If you have not signed the appropriate Pet Addendum, your rental agreement is a non-pet lease. Should a pet be found on the premises, you will be subject to removal of pet, payment of pet deposit, or eviction.
- Please be certain your name and address appears on any and all checks submitted for rental payment. We cannot accept or hold post-dated checks.
- Wallpapering and/or painting are permitted. It is the resident’s responsibility to restore their apartment to its original condition. Any costs incurred by management to return to apartment to its original condition will be passed on as a charge to the resident.
- When the office is closed and an emergency arises, please call the maintenance hotline and press the “emergency” option. Should a noise problem arise, call the police department. We cannot solve noise disputes after the fact, and it is best to handle the problem while it is in progress.
- Emergencies are as follows, but not limited to: no heat, no AC when the home is 76° or greater, no electricity, no water, broken pipes, non-working appliances; including washer/dryer, fire damage, flooding, non-flushing toilet, and being locked out of your home during non-office hours.
- Maintenance required as a direct result of a resident’s negligence will be billed directly to you and is to be paid within the month the work is completed.
- Resident is not permitted to erect signs or fences of any kind around the property or home. Items found will be removed at the resident’s expense. No items may be attached to the outside of the building, garages, etc. for any reason. This includes satellite dishes of any kind.
- Residents using barbecue grills must monitor usage at all times. Grills must be used away from buildings. Absolutely no grills are permitted in the breezeways or garden-style buildings. Any damages caused by the grill will be repaired at the resident’s expense.
- Communities with lakes, ponds, or streams: the use of good judgment and common sense is imperative. Fishing, swimming, boating, rafting, or any other recreational sports are prohibited. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult resident when in the area of the lake or pond. Out of respect for the privacy of those residents living near these areas, please limit your activities to common areas away from doors and windows.
- Miscellaneous: Skateboarding will not be permitted in the community. Toys, bicycles, carts, wagons, and big wheels may not clutter sidewalks, streets, breezeway, or lawns. Such objects must be stored inside garages or apartments, not in common areas, hallways, patios, or outside. Residents may not operate businesses out of their apartments. Use of all recreational facilities is expressly prohibited outside of designated hours. All curfews that have been established are enforced for them by the municipality in which the apartment community is located. Young children are not permitted to play unsupervised in common areas or on the streets or parking areas. Parents or guardians are expected to supervise and oversee all outside activities of their children.
- It is the responsibility of each resident to secure renters insurance for the contents of their apartment, in addition to liability coverage for all major occurrences. Please make sure it is current at all times.
We are sad to see you go. Please contact the office if you are choosing not to renew your lease and if you have any questions about the following move-out policies.
We Require a 60 Day Notice to Vacate:
Sixty (60) days written notice must be given prior to vacating the unit before expiration of the lease or any renewal term. The notice must be written. No verbal notices accepted. Residents acknowledge and agree that the final water/sewer charges will be deducted from the Resident’s security deposit.
To-Do Before You Move:
Turn in all keys to the apartment on or before your scheduled move-out date. You will be charged for a full month’s rent if your keys are not turned in.
If you move out during the cold weather months, please leave the thermostat set on 60 degrees.
We will take the utilities out of your name once you turn in your apartment keys to our leasing office. Any outstanding utility bills will be deducted from your security deposit or charged to you after your move out. If you have proof of utility payment, please email that to your leasing office.
Items That May Incur a Charge
Do not leave any trash, debris, furniture, etc., in or around your unit. You will be charged a minimum of $25.00 for each item that is disposed of by landlord.
All mini-blinds must be in perfect condition. A minimum charge of $20.00 per blind plus labor will be assessed if the blinds need to be replaced. Please leave ice cube trays and sink stoppers. All light bulbs must be working and in fixtures.
Below is a partial list of items that the resident will be charged for upon move out:
- Drywall Repair
- Key Replacement/Lock Change
- Lighting Fixture Globes
- Outlet / Light Switch Cover
- Rehang door
- Window Screen
- Drip Pan replacement
The standard cleaning, repair and /or replacement cost are not a complete list and are provided as examples of what you may expect. Depending on the severity of the returned conditions of the premises, charges may be in excess of examples. It is understood and agreed that any and all cost for damages, other turnover costs of labor and materials will be deducted from your security deposit or owed if the security deposit is insufficient to cover the charge.
Note: Removal of wallpaper, drywall repair, carpet cleaning/replacement, cleaning and appliance replacement will be based on actual cost including labor, installation and applicable taxes. Please see “Move out Charge list” in your lease for standard charges.
If Not Fulfilling Lease Term:
In the event a resident does not fulfill the lease terms, said resident will be responsible for the prorated turn cost of that apartment, (entire refurbishing cost divided by term of less [months] times expired term of lease equals turn cost damage). Which includes, but is not limited to: rent, paint, clean, carpet, maintenance parts/labor and advertising costs. Note: If you moved in on a Manager’s Special / Concession, you will be held responsible to reimburse the owner the amount of the special or concession.
All parts and labor associated with the turn over cost will be additionally charged to the vacating resident.
All applicable taxes will be charged.
Account Refunds or Balances Owed:
Please allow our Asset Recovery Department approximately 30 days from the day that you move out to receive your file, process it, assess any damages or lack thereof, and issue a refund check or a balance due letter. Both refund checks and balance due letters are mailed to the forwarding address provided when keys are turned in, and include an itemized account ledger. For questions regarding the status of your account, please call the Security Deposit Hotline at (614) 653-8115 or email to securitydeposit@
Round Up Your Rent $1 Per Month for The Champion Cares Foundation
It’s always nice to do business with a company that gives back. Champion’s founders were born and raised in central Ohio and are deeply committed to supporting the communities in which we do business. One of the ways we do this is through The Champion Cares Foundation, which supports organizations like The YWCA Family Center, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Ohio, Boys and Girls Club of Columbus, The Reeb Avenue Center, Habitat for Humanity, and Children’s Hunger Alliance.
We are proud of the difference we’re making, but even more proud that we’re doing it together with the help of our residents. You can join our mission by rounding up your rent $1 every month. It may not seem like much, but with nearly 5,000 units, we have the potential to make a huge impact. Plus, Champion matches each resident’s donation dollar for dollar. Last year alone, The Champion Cares Foundation distributed more than $330,000 to our partner organizations.
Our directory helps you quickly reach your leasing office, maintenance department and emergency maintenance contacts.
Lake Club at Polaris
- (833) 810-3957
- Emergency Maintenance:
- (614) 722-7318
- (614) 785-1883
Oak Creek at Polaris
- (833) 716-3520
- Emergency Maintenance:
- (614) 722-7318
- (740) 879-3745
The Ravines at Rocky Ridge
- (833) 382-1242
- Emergency Maintenance:
- (614) 722-7318
- (614) 289-1686
Security Deposit Hotline